Mega Club Dinner Double Reward
From now until 31 Dec 2020, upon spending HK$100 or above at any MegaBox restaurant+ to enjoy Mega Club double points reward!
Promotion period: From now until 31 Dec 2020
Designated spending time: 6:00pm or after
Redemption Location: Redemption / Mega Club Counter @ G
Redemption Time: 12:00nn – 9:00pm
* # Single merchants’ machine-printed receipt together with UnionPay / EPS / credit card sale slips must be presented (Payments by Octopus and cash are not accepted). Spending amount of each receipt must be HK$100 or above.
+ Spending of time must be 6:00pm or after and clearly shown for all merchant’s receipts. Merchants under the category “Chinese Restaurant”, “Asian Delights”, “Japanese Gourmets”, “Western Delicacies” and “Deli & Confectioneries” (Except Special Food) in the Shopping & Dining Guide
Terms and Conditions:
- Spending of time must be 6:00pm or after and clearly shown for all merchant’s receipts.
- Member and UnionPay / EPS / credit card holder must be the same person.
- Members must present Mega Club membership card to redeem points and / or premiums.
- Upon presenting merchants’ machine-printed receipts together with UnionPay / EPS / credit card sale slips within 30 days from the day of transaction (incl. start and end days) to redeem Mega Club points.
- Members can only redeem max. 20 points for receipts of spending over HK$2,000 (or max. 40 points in Double Points Reward).
- Each member entitles to one Double Point Reward each day only.
- Only consider net purchase amount (i.e. after discounts).
- Do not accept receipts of banking service, recharge service, mobile SIM card recharge, bill, tuition (except Mega Ice), membership, purchase of prepaid-card (e.g. gift card, gift voucher, cash voucher, discount card, etc.) concert ticket, movie ticket stub, online payment receipt, sales venue or booths receipts, hand written or reprinted receipts.
- Membership card must be presented to participate in any activities and promotions.
- Receipts with card holder name that is same as the name of Mega Club member must be presented when redeeming points.
- Points must be from single membership account during redemption. Points from different membership accounts cannot be used in conjunction with each other.
- Each set of receipts can only be used for one promotional offer (incl. Mega Club points redemption).
- Payment time and purchased items must be clearly shown on merchants’ machine-printed receipt.
- Staff of MegaBox will stamp on all redeemed receipts for identification purpose.
- Customers must provide details of their merchants’ machine-printed receipts for identification purpose. MegaBox reserves the right to take photos of the receipts for verification purpose.
- Do not accept any amended, damaged, photocopied receipts or receipts of unsuccessful transaction.
- Each person can only redeem each premium once per day.
- All premiums are not returnable or exchangeable for cash.
- If membership cards are altered, damaged, defaced or lost, HK$20 administration charge in cash shall be paid for a replacement.
- Daily quota applies to all premiums while stock lasts.
- All redeemed points or premiums are not returnable under any circumstances.
- When redeeming points or premiums, staff of MegaBox reserves the right to request for payment UnionPay card / EPS card / credit card for verification purpose.
- Staff of MegaBox and respective merchants cannot participate in this promotion.
- All related responsibilities and liabilities of provision of premiums and offers that are relevant to this promotion are to be entirely borne by the respective provider.
- In case of any disputes, MegaBox Development Co. Ltd. reserves the right of final decision.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.